- Our programs are designed for medical professionals, catering to different expertise and career goals, as well as varying business needs and sizes.
- Thousands of GPs across 32 countries have attended our programs, which are quality assured by the world's leading universities and teaching institutions.
- All programs are professionally accredited and offer certificate, advanced certificate and diploma level qualifications in various medical fields.
- The programs are delivered online and practitioners can attend face-to-face workshops and conferences.
- HealthCert certificate courses offer pathways into various Masters programs.
WE ARE PROUD TO WORK WITH
WHY PARTNER WITH HEALTHCERT
- Access to an engaged, motivated and self-funded audience – 400+ delegates per event
- Course content is directly aligned with teaching our doctors how to use trades products or services = instant sell through & ROI
- Direct access to GPs with limited competition from cluttered trade area (trade partners capped)
- Selected and limited number of trade partnerships on offer at various package levels to suit all budgets
- Staggered break times to ensure a consistent and engaged ﬂow of traﬃc
- Trade ﬂyer and competition ensures all delegates visit each partner throughout our events
- Delegate opt in lists (email addresses) for post event follow up
- Ongoing access and promotional opportunities to our database of over 25,000
Please feel free to review our current partners.
Healthcert education events at a glance
Skin cancers account for about 80 per cent of new cancers diagnosed in Australia. Patients have limited access to experts, meaning a large proportion of skin cancers are managed in general practice. Since 2006, more than 10,000 GPs have upskilled with the HealthCert Skin Cancer Education program, offering a foundation to advanced training in dermoscopy, surgical and non-surgical treatments.
Access doctors at our face-to-face skin cancer workshops across Australia. We run concurrent sessions throughout the year, attracting 100 to 400 delegates at each event.
The latest trends in health and skin care result in an increased demand for skin repair and rejuvenation services – and skilled practitioners.
Promote your products to doctors with a clinical interest in the science of Aesthetic Medicine, the wish to grow their practice in that area and the need for the appropriate equipment.
This workshop teaches general practitioners how to manage a variety of common problems that require office-based surgical intervention.
Delegates learn a broad range of surgical procedures, local