From strategy, ﬁnance, leadership, marketing, technology to human resources, gain an advanced understanding of the essential elements to operating a medical business and acquire strategic knowledge to manage processes and people, and plan for the future of your practice, career and personal life.
The program includes theory, discussions and Q&A sessions on:
The Business of Medicine
- How to run a profitable practice and delight patients
- How to avoid common medico-legal pitfalls
- How to move from bulk billing to private billing
Culture and Human Resources
- How to build a world-class culture and an engaged workforce
- How to recruit, retain and reward excellent staff
- How to optimise day-to-day operations and performance
- How to set up and run accounting for medical practices
- How to manage money, reduce risk and build wealth
- How to build a residential property portfolio
Building and maintaining your online reputation
- Interacting safely with patients online
- How to manage your practices' and doctors' profiles online
The Future of Medicine
- How to prepare for major disruption in medicine
- What does medicine look like in five, 10 or 20 years’ time
Business Futurist & Innovation Expert
Founder & CEO HealthCert
National Skin Cancer Clinics
Property Investment Specialist
Tax Specialist and CEO
Expert in Practice Performance Management
CEO of The Physio Co.,
Australia's #1 Place to Work
Senior Financial Planner
Our courses have been designed with affordability in mind. Online course available throughout the year.
Full payment on the day of registration
COURSE DELIVERY AND ASSESSMENT
Participants can enjoy the flexibility to study at their own pace, in their own time, within their home or office, and on their favourite mobile device. The modules are set up in such a way that participants are not required to be online at specific times but can view and replay the video lectures at their convenience. With no travel, accommodation or out-of-office expenses incurred, participants can build critical skills and tailor their career while working in a busy practice or raising a family.
The workshop includes:
- Presentation slides of all speakers – highly valuable reference materials for your practice
- Post-course webinars with the opportunity to ask the experts questions while you implement your learning
- Unique action plan which you will build during the workshop to assist with execution
CERTIFICATION AND ACCREDITATION
Upon successful completion of the workshop requirements, participants will receive a certificate of participation in the Medical Business Owners Workshop.
- Provides CPD points from the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP).
- Provides PDP points from the Australian Council of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM).
- Is recognised by the Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners (RNZCGP).
- Is recognised by the Hong Kong College of Family Physicians (HKCFP). The HKCFP recognises all courses
endorsed by the RACGP. Points are calculated differently.
- Is a self-submitted activity in Dubai. The number of CPD points must be stated on the certificate. Please contact PLD@dhcr.gov.ae for more information.
- Is a self-submitted activity in the UK. CPD events overseas, applicable to a doctor’s scope of practice, may be submitted for revalidation. Please confirm with your Responsible Officer.
- Is a self-submitted activity in Canada through the College of Family Physicians of Canada. Category 1 points are reported as certified and Category 2 points are reported as non-certified. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.